Search This Blog

Subscribe to Let's Talk Business!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Toolkit Update

It's been a few days since my last post, so here's an update. I shipped my first order to Amazon.com, so in a couple of days my page will show "In Stock", which I suspect is an important selling point. I still need to do a little editing and updating of the page, but for the most part I'm setup on Amazon.

Still researching possible advertising venues. APICS magazine is a bit pricey for now, so I'm looking at some APICS chapters that send out monthly newsletters to a relatively large number of people. I found a few good prospect, and will place a few ads there. Looking at other organizations and publications too. This takes time. But I'll have a pretty good start for future releases (mine and others).

Here's one version of the ad I created. Pretty straightforward.







I still have a list of things to do, but this week I was busy working on a proposal to do some Lean training for a local company. Also spent time last weekend at the APICS District Meeting that was held her in Honolulu, then had lunch on Monday with the Mission Peak Chapter representative and dinner Tuesday with the Portland (OR) chapter President. That's why I stay involved with APICS, the friends I make.

I've got a writer's group meeting tomorrow. Unfortunately, my writing hasn't been keeping up to pace, but I will get more worthwhile feedback, so that will be good.

No comments: