Search This Blog

Subscribe to Let's Talk Business!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wet Weather

We had a big storm last night. I slept through it. I went outside this morning and saw lots of debris in the driveway and in the road, and thought to myself, "it must have rained hard last night." Driving to work up the Pali Highway and, though it took me awhile, I noticed that there was no traffic. The usually backed up for miles road was car free. Wonder what's going on. They could have at least put up a sign saying the road was closed. Got up to where they had the road blocked off, turned around and went over Likelike Highway. Lots of traffic lights out on the other side of the island. Lots of debris and water on the roads. Big tree taking up my parking space. Finally get some local news on the radio, and find out many schools are closed and power is out in many places. Sun came out for most of the day, and now it's raining again.

No comments: