Search This Blog

Subscribe to Let's Talk Business!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

On the radio


I'm going to be on the radio. Movin' in to the big time, yeah. Actually, I'm going to be a guest, in a short, ~ 5 to 7 minute segment, on ThinkTech Hawaii on Hawaii Public Radio (on January 2nd '08). Host Jay Fidel and other guests will be talking about blogging. As shameless self-promotion, I sent Jay an email saying that if he's going to talk about blogging, he should check out my blog and mention it. And now I'm going to be a guest. Woo Hoo!

I'm a big fan of public radio, and my wife and I are members of HPR. I listen to ThinkTech every week, and had a great time at their anniversary parties the past two years. Jay's a great host. I miss former co-host Lauri Akau, though.

If you're in Hawaii, you can listen to the show on Wednesday's at 5:00 pm on KIPO, 89.3 FM. You can also listen live on the internet from the HPR website. Don't miss it: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 5:00 pm Hawaii Standard Time (7:00 pm Pacific Time, 10:00 pm Eastern Time). If you miss it live, check the ThinkTech website for a downloadable version.

No comments: