Search This Blog

Subscribe to Let's Talk Business!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sprint

I'm going to Vietnam and I didn't know if I could use my phone, because when I went to Scotland I couldn't. I had to get a "loaner", set up with my regular phone number but able to use the network there.

So i checked the Sprint website (I use Sprint). I couldn't find an easy way to tell, but there was I form to ask a question so I filled it out. Now, I wasn't expecting much, but I was very pleasantly surprised when I received a response in about 10 minutes. They told me I can use my phone. My old "dumb phone" that only makes calls and text. Not even a camera on it.

And they told me the rates for calls and text, and how I can sign up for international service to get a lower rate. Both still expensive, but still, I can use my own phone. So I called to sign up for the international service. I was then surprised when they told me I can sign up for only the period of time that I will be traveling. Cool.

This is service. They not only answered my questions, but they did it in a timely manner and they gave me options to save me money. Other organizations can learn lessons in service from them.

This is one of the reasons I've been a Sprint customer for ten years. This and the fact that I never have any trouble with my service.

No comments: