Search This Blog

Subscribe to Let's Talk Business!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Professional Rugby Blogger

Joe Ward, hooker for the London Wasps, has a blog, Inside the Locker Room - Life Inside a Pro Rugby Team. The title pretty much sums it up. If you want to know what life is like for a professional rugby player, take a look, it's pretty interesting. That's a picture of Joe, there on the right (photo lifted from the Wasp's website). Yep, looks like a hooker (for those of you who are not rugby knowledgeable, the hooker is the guy/girl who "hooks" the ball in the scrum. For all the teams I've played for, it's the short guy on the team.)

I'm going to add Joe's site to my link list (and update for those I mentioned in my last post).

Good luck with your recovery, Joe (he's injured), and good luck to the Wasps!


And, if you want to help the growth of rugby here in the U.S., shop at the Adopt-A-Rugger and Hug-A-Rugger stores, where all proceeds are donated to USA Rugby.

No comments: