Search This Blog

Subscribe to Let's Talk Business!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Front Page News

It looks like Vietnam Supply Chain Insight magazine is going to re-launch after a brief hiatus. This is the magazine that I write a column for.

I also noticed that they have updated their website. Instead of the static starter site they previously had up, this one is content rich.

But imagine my surprise when I found my article front and center, very prominent at the top of the page. I'm going to be famous someday!

Of course, the only way I knew my article was so prominently displayed is because I spotted my name. The magazine is written in Vietnamese, and my articles are translated when I send them in. But being the curious type, I wondered if I could view the site in English. The site doesn't have an English language version, but I tried Google Translation.

So Google isn't the best translator, but you can sort of get the gist of my article (and the others). Check out the translated version here.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!