Search This Blog

Subscribe to Let's Talk Business!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hug-A-Rugger Donation

Well, it's taken awhile, but enough Hug-A-Rugger merchandise has finally been sold so that I can donate the money to USA Rugby. I first created the Adopt-A-Rugger and Hug-A-Rugger merchandise with the promise to donate all proceeds to USA Rugby on November 17, 2007, and its taken this long to sell enough to get a check from CafePress that I then donated to USA Rugby.

I made my donation designated to the Sr. Women's National Team. Mostly because I've been following Wendy at Your Scrumhalf Connection and am more aware of what's going on with the Women's team. But, if more of you buy some Hug-A-Rugger merchandise, I'll be able to spread the wealth and support other programs or just USA Rugby general fund.

So buy your T-shirt, infant bodysuit, thong (I really thought they would be a big seller), or other items and help support USA Rugby.


Sales
Product Qty

Hug-A-Rugger Infant Bodysuit 1
Hug-A-Rugger Infant/Toddler T-Shirt 1
Hug-A-Rugger Infant Bodysuit 1
Hug-A-Rugger Infant/Toddler T-Shirt 1
Hug-A-Rugger Long Sleeve T-Shirt 1
Hug-A-Rugger Women's Long Sleeve T-Shirt 1
Hug-A-Rugger Hooded Sweatshirt 1


Donation

No comments: